Friday, March 20, 2009

Day off and it´s Friday!

Today is a teacher´s work day (studiedag) for my children. Just realized the translation difference....in English they´re working and in Swedish they´re studying. Interesting..but back to my day, so I´ve taken the day off, I freelance so I can do that...I´m my own boss, nobody tells me what I can or can´t do! YEAH! No I´m just talking trash what all that really means is I didn´t book any meetings today. So getting off my high horse and back to my story....the sun was shining through the kitchen windows casting a shadow on everything that crossed it´s path. Reading the morning paper, sun in my eyes, the day off and it´s Friday! Sometimes you just have to be happy about the small things in life. A day off in this household with the children is a day filled with Swedish bulle (cinnamon buns for all you non Swedish speaking citizens) coffee for me and hot chocolate for them. Lots of snuggling and a hike in the forest. Later we plan on ending our day with a big family pizza for dinner. These kind of days are not so good for your figure but good for the heart and soul. Hope your day is lovely too!

No comments:

Post a Comment