Monday, April 27, 2009

Long time, no blogging

I´ve really been enjoying the sunny weather and now I´m ready for a little sunset and relaxation. There has been too much running and chaos lately. Barely enough time to breath, so unfortunately, there hasn´t been any time over to blog! We´re talking survival mode here. Pure craziness! But it´s all good, that´s what happens when we get carried away with living, some things go first in some periods and in other periods it´s other things.

So what have I been doing? I´ve been training for the Göteborgsvarvet (half marathon) coming up May 16th and which is by the way very time consuming. I´ve put in lots of hours of running lately and it takes away time slots for other stuff that I enjoy but I enjoy running so no complaints. My children´s activities become my activities and interests and they have a lot of them. Grass doesn´t grow under their feet, as my dad use to say.

I hope things have been hunky dory with all of you! I don´t usually use that phrase, my fingers just typed it. But my sister use to always say it...so that was a tribute to her! Paying homage to both my dad and sister without even trying.

Have a great week everyone! Bye for now! Hej då!

No comments:

Post a Comment